* We apologize if you receive this CFP more than once.
* PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
The 12th International Conference on EUropean Transnational Educational
Bilbao, Spain. ICEUTE’21.
22nd-24th September 2021
The 12th International Conference on EUropean Transnational Education (ICEUTE’21) will be a meeting point for people working on transnational education within Europe. It will provide a stimulating and fruitful forum for presenting and discussing the latest works and advances on transnational education within European countries.
Technically Co-Sponsored by:
Startup Olé – http://startupole.eu
More to be announced.
*** SPECIAL ISSUES ***
Journals will be announced soon.
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Paper Submission Deadline: 1st May 2021
Acceptance notification: 17th May 2021
Submission of revised papers: 10th June 2021
Final version submission: 28th June 2021
Payment Deadline: 1st July 2021
Conference Dates: 22nd – 24th September 2021
*** SPECIAL SESSIONS ***
To be announced.
*** PROCEEDINGS ***
ICEUTE’21 proceedings will be published by Springer in a special volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, indexed by ISI Proceedings, DBLP and Springerlink, among others. All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Every submitted paper to ICEUTE’21 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
*** TOPICS ***
The conference topics can be identified by, but are not limited to, the following subjects in the context of european transnational education:
DOMAIN APPLICATIONS AND CASE STUDIES
– Mobility of lecturers and students
– Critical success factors in transnational education
– Interdisciplinary programs for transnational education
– Virtual Labs: examples, architecture and organization
– Virtual universities and classrooms
– e-learning success cases
– Errors in e-learning
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR TRANSNATIONAL LEARNING
– Synchronous and asynchronous learning
– Mobile learning (M-learning)
– Web-based learning, wikis and blogs
– Virtual learning environments
– e-learning platforms and tools
– Authoring tools and content development
– Groupware tools
– Intelligent tutoring systems
– Language skills
– Learning organizations
– Collaborative learning
– International partnerships in teaching
– Community building
– Lifelong learning: continuing professional training & development
– Theoretical bases of transnational education environments
– Distance and e-learning in a global context
– Cooperation with industry in teaching
– Context dependent learning
– Accessibility to disabled users
TEACHING AND EVALUATION METHODOLOGIES
– Supervising and managing student projects
– Teaching to multicultural students
– Simulated communities and online mentoring
– Pedagogy enhancement with e-learning
– Educating the educators
– Immersive learning
– Blended learning
– Computer-aided assessment
– Metrics and performance measurement
– Assessment software tools
– e- testing and new test theories
– Benchmark metrics for broad domain learning
– Standards and interoperability
– Course design and curriculae
– Emerging and best practices
– Managing quality in e-learning
– e-learning tactics and strategies
– Course/program evaluation
– Teacher evaluation
– Quality assurance, recognition, accreditation & certification
– Assessment and accreditation of courses and institutions
All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Every submitted paper to ICEUTE’21 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
Papers must be prepared according to Springer’s templates (MS Word or LaTeX format) for the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing volume series (http://www.springer.com/series/11156) and must be no more than ten (10) pages long, including figures and bibliography. Additional pages (over 10 pages) will be charged at 150 Euro each.
The submission system is available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iceute2021
For further information, please visit http://2021.iceuteconference.eu/paper-submission-publication/
*** SOCIAL ACTIVITIES ***
To be announced.
*** CONTACT ***