Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more. At least 60% of the papers must be by authors that are neither session chairs nor reviewers.
- If there are not sufficient papers, final accepted papers will be moved to the general track.
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
- Provide a list of international reviewers (name, affiliation, country) who have already accepted to review the papers.
- Disseminate widely a call for papers for the special session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. If so, please send an e-mail to email@example.com including the following information:
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Name of chair/co-chairs.
- List of ten international reviewers from at least four different universities.
- Email address (please give only one).
- Postal address.
Special Session proposals submission deadline: 13th May 2021
Confirmed special sessions
|SS01||Sustainable personal goals: engaging students in their learning process||⦁ Marián Queiruga-Dios, Universidad Francisco de Vitoria (Spain). |
• Pedro Mauricio Acosta Castellanos, Universidad Santo Tomás (Colombia).